Here is a quick “how to” on shrinking a SQL Database using SQL Management Studio.
1. Launch SQL Management Studio and login with your desired credentials.
2. Connect to the SQL Database engine instance and expand it by double clicking on it.
3. Expand your “Databases” node and right-click the specific database you would like to shrink.
4. Go to “Tasks” -> “Shrink” and then click “Database”
5. There are some optional settings at this point. Read more about the process here if you would like to learn more. Otherwise continue with the defaults by clicking “OK”.
Here are the results on a DB I shrunk today (before & after):